Welcome back everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the half-term break, and were not too blown away by Storm Eunice last week.
I’d like to say a big, “Thank you”, to everyone for being so thoughtful last term in helping us manage reported positive COVID cases. Please be reassured that we will continue to be very careful and sensible in school, please continue to do your best too.
In terms of keeping us all safe, healthy and well, please be reminded that children must attend school if they are well. As we start a new half-term, we wait to hear about updates in regard to managing COVID from the Government.
While we wait however:
- It’s really important that if your child/children start to display COVID-19 related symptoms please do not send them to school, stay at home.
- Please take a Lateral Flow Device (LFD) test and let school know by calling 020 8472 0386.
- If the LFD test result is positive, children need to isolate for 5 days.
- LFD tests should then be taken on day 5 and then 24 hours later another LFD test on day 6. If the day 5 and day 6 LFD tests are negative, isolation can end and children can return to school.
- Even though Government guidance has changed, please make sure that you continue to wear a face mask when collecting your child/children at the end of the school day. You will be reminded by staff if you are not wearing one.
- Please remember to keep a safe distance from other parents.
Please continue to check for messages from school on your phones (text messages and e-mails) via the Teachers2parents app. Thank you very much for your co-operation.