Thank you to everyone for your support last week, and particularly to all children for your listening and interest in the Holocaust Memorial Assembly on Thursday (27.01.22). You all showed great respect for the focus of your discussions.
Well done to all Classes for engaging so well with your leaning last week. You make me very proud as you have positive learning behaviours and attitudes and are very kind and helpful towards each other. The work in your books is a credit to you and your teachers.
It was obvious that you all enjoyed visiting The Little Green Book Hut, selecting a book to keep and take home. We are very lucky that the charity continues to support us at our school.
Please remember to say: Kung Hei Fat Choi! 恭喜發財! Wishing you prosperity on Tuesday 01.02.22. in celebration of the Chinese New Year, it’s the year of the Tiger.
Next week we are also looking forward to celebrating and supporting the NSPCC’s Number Day – Friday is Maths Day!
As you will all be aware, we continue to have a number of positive COVID cases reported, please be reassured that we are being very careful and sensible in school, please continue to do your best too.
In terms of keeping us all safe, healthy and well, please be reminded that children must attend school if they are well, however:
- It’s really important that if your child/children start to display COVID-19 related symptoms please do not send them to school, stay at home.
- Please take a Lateral Flow Device (LFD) test and let school know by calling 020 8472 0386.
- If the LFD test result is positive, children need to isolate for 5 days.
- LFD tests should then be taken on day 5 and then 24 hours later another LFD test on day 6. If the day 5 and day 6 LFD tests are negative, isolation can end and children can return to school.
- Even though Government guidance has changed, please make sure that you continue to wear a face mask when collecting your child/children at the end of the school day. You will be reminded by staff if you are not wearing one.
- Please remember to keep a safe distance from other parents.
- Please continue to check for messages from school on your phones (text messages and e-mails) via the Teachers2parents app.
Thank you very much for your co-operation.