Children in Year 3 and Year 4 really enjoyed the Flamenco dancing workshops as part of their Spanish learning, “Thank You” to Mr Cobacho for giving us such a cultural experience. Flamenco is such an expressive and physical dance form, I think the storytelling through the dance surprised everyone!
This week we are looking forward to The Little Green Book Hut visiting our site, as part of the London Children’s Book Project charity. A big “Thank You” to the organisation for donating so many books to children at our school, that they can take home and keep. A big “Thank You” too, to our school librarians – they are doing a really great job in organising our library on the middle floor.
As you will all be aware, we have had a number of positive COVID cases reported, please be reassured that we are being very careful and sensible in school, please continue to do your best too.
In terms of keeping us all safe, healthy and well, please be reminded that children must attend school if they are well, however:
- It’s really important that if your child/children start to display COVID-19 related symptoms please do not send them to school, stay at home.
- Please take a Lateral Flow Device (LFD) test and let school know by calling 020 8472 0386.
- If the LFD test result is positive, children need to isolate for 5 days.
- LFD tests should then be taken on day 5 and then 24 hours later another LFD test on day 6. If the day 5 and day 6 LFD tests are negative, isolation can end and children can return to school.
- Even though Government guidance has changed, please make sure that you continue to wear a face mask when collecting your child/children at the end of the school day. You will be reminded by staff if you are not wearing one.
- Please remember to keep a safe distance from other parents.
- Please continue to check for messages from school on your phones (text messages and e-mails) via the Teachers2parents app.
Thank you very much for your co-operation.